Sunday, October 6, 2013

Where can I get plain acoustic guitars for cheap, to paint and design?

acoustic guitars for cheap
 on Cheap Guitar for sale - cheap acoustic guitars, cheap acoustic guitar ...
acoustic guitars for cheap image
Q. I'm looking to paint/design multiple acoustic guitars, so I need guitars that are somewhat good quality, but are plain wood and have not been painted or have a pick guard. Or, how to get guitars from a top brand in masses for a discount. Thanks.


Answer
Pawn shops or goodwill

Where can you find a cheap Acoustic guitar in good shape?




tara_rox10


I'm 14 a beginner and want an Acoustic guitar thats cheap say under 70 dollars yet in really good shape that won't break easily. Any answers are welcome! :D


Answer
You could look on someplace like Craigslist or go to a Garage-Sale. You wouldn't believe what you could find there. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get plain acoustic guitars for cheap, to paint and design?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment