Saturday, October 12, 2013

What website has cheap acoustic guitars?

acoustic guitars for cheap
 on This Tanglewood Acoustic Guitar is 8 month old and You might see some ...
acoustic guitars for cheap image



B.


I want to buy an acoustic guitar, but their expensive. The only cheap ones i found were colored and i do not want a colored guitar i want a nice vintage standard rosewood, mahogany color those type of guitars. Can someone recommend a website where there is cheap guitars under lets see $100 :) thanks.


Answer
I've played the guitar for years, and I think your best bet is either your local craigslist.org, or any local classified listings online. Alternatively, I have noticed some very good prices on EBay and Amazon, but often the shipping costs are very high. There has been the occasional good deal on EBay with free or low shipping, though, so depending on your patience level, it could be worth a look. Guitar Center is national, so maybe they have reasonable shipping - they have periodical blow-out sales. Good luck!

How much should I spend on my first acoustic guitar?

Q. I just want a decent acoustic guitar that's not so cheap that I have to tune it every 5 minutes.


Answer
I understand that, good acoustic guitars should run you at least 250. Look at pawn shops and craigslist to find cheaper ones that are of the same quality.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What website has cheap acoustic guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment