Saturday, October 12, 2013

What is a good website that i can buy dirt cheap acoustic guitars?

acoustic guitars for cheap
 on ... Hummingbird Acoustic Guitar Vintage W/ Case | Vintage Acoustic Guitar
acoustic guitars for cheap image



Brady


I have an electric guitar already, but I don't want to play it outside. I want to know if there are really cheap, but good, acoustic guitars somewhere online that i can buy for $25.00 or less. Help me out? Thank you.


Answer
I think this product suit for you, "New Blue Acoustic Guitar W/ Accessories Combo Kit Beginners by Sky Enterprise" only for $20.75, You can check it from source that i give you below.

Whats a good place or website to buy acoustic guitars?







I need an acoustic guitar for cheaper than usual prices.


Answer
www.musiciansfriend.com I think orders over $100 have free shipping too. I have an epiphone right now and it was like $130. I did have an Epiphone Hummingbird that I bought from there and my first guitar, which was also an epiphone, I bought from a guy who had bought it from there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good website that i can buy dirt cheap acoustic guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment